Friday, September 3, 2010

String

A friend came up to my husband today after watching a video project I made years ago and said, "Wouldn't it be cool to see things through Amy's eyes". Isn't that a thought. What would it be like to see things through anyone's eyes? I think because of our divine nature, all of us are given a different unique gift of sight. For example, teachers, with the vision to see a child's potential, a doctor who can see the images on an x-ray and diagnose a problem and preform life saving surgeries, a computer scientist who can see and create the patterns and codes that enables us to create blogs like this, and billions of other things. A race car driver, can you imagine what he or she sees, how about the congress man or our president, if we saw what they saw, would we feel the same. Mathematicians, I can't even wrap my mind around what they see, or the scientist looking through a microscope or telescope. Musicians, to see music, to feel it and create it, something I long for but isn't my gift. Lastly the child, to look through the eyes of a child again, full of hope, love, tenderness, laughter, trust, to see once again what matters most, to slow down and enjoy the simple things in life. We each have a vision we share with others, what is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment