Saturday, September 11, 2010

Geocache

Okay, if I haven't already blabbed to you about geocaching click on the link. Today we decided to set up our own cache for people to find. In the cache we have placed a geo-coin attached to the carabiner key chain in the picture. The coin commemorates 100 years of scouting, hence the cub scout uniform. The goal of this trackable geo coin it to travel from various caches across the us to Twin Falls Idaho for my cub scouts cousins to pick up. Cool hu, we will see if it works and how long it will take to get there. Each trackable has a code so we can track it's progress along the way. I am having a lot of fun with it, to me it's like scavenger hunts and grab bags all in one, my mom will confirm that I was always a sucker for grab bags as a kid, even still I am sometimes tempted, I just have to know what is in it.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I look forward to hear about when the coin makes it to Idaho!!!!

    ReplyDelete