Friday, March 25, 2011

It's warming up


So I have taken a break from photography this past month, I find I need that as an artist. Not that I haven't been creating art, just a different form in which I'll take pictures of soon. I always have to be creating something. However I needed a picture of this golden bunny for my daughter's birthday party. I was making award certificates for Best Actress and so forth for the girls performances in the Murder Mystery I was hosting. That's the nice thing about being a photographer is if you need a picture you just take one yourself. I have some photo shoots coming up so I'm getting back in gear, and getting the creative juices flowing for it's spring and things are warming up.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you have cherry blossoms right now? I here there is nothing like the cherry blossoms in the DC area.

    ReplyDelete